Announce Your Incentive Travel Program! Then Market the Program so Your Team Knows Why They're Working so hard!
Continuing on Incentive travel programs as a motivational tool to achieve your business goals with lifetime memories for your team.
Let's review, you need five elements...
- Selection Criteria
- Exciting Travel Program
- Key leadership to act as hosts
- Detailed records to demonstrate ROI
Let's focus on communication
Once you've set criteria for qualification and winning the reward, you need to market the program to your team so they are excited and work hard to win the travel incentive by accomplishing your business goals.
This means you need to provide leadership by selling the program to your organization and keep the program top of mind at all times, so your business objectives are accomplished.
How can you do this?
- publish weekly or monthly leader board to show status
- send weekly emails with information about the travel incentive destination
- tell your team about the benefits of attending the program
- get testimonials from previous winners about how the program help their careers
- highlight initiatives sourced from the incentive program
If you're the leader inside a company setting their goals and want new means of driving productivity, message me to learn more about how to set up incentive travel in your organization.
I will explain how incentive travel programs make a huge difference for your team.
P.S. Incentive travel is not only for sales, but also sales support, customer service, procurement, and innovation. Message me to find out more!